Social media

Filtrowanie

Kategorie

    Archiwum

      22°

      Take part in SPB Academy

      Marta Kufel

      Marta Kufel

      Take part in SPB Academy

      Wondering how to draw up your project? Need to consult or discuss your concept? Get support from this year’s edition of the SPB Academy!

      This year’s SPB Academy will run under the auspices of the MOŻESZ Foundation –  an organisation dedicated to integrating different communities and promoting cooperation between the people of Szczecin.

      “The Academy invites all those eager to learn how to draw up SPB projects to take part in on-site meetings and online consultations,” said Sylwia Cyza-Słomska from the City Information Centre. “What is more, the initiative will venture into schools to offer lessons that foster young people’s creativity and encourage them to come up with their own projects.

      The SPB Academy’s integrated knowledge resource will be available on Szczecin Participatory Budget’s social media – Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.

      Contact: 

      Open access meetings:

      • 29 February, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Centre for Family Initiatives, al. Wojska Polskiego 51 in Szczecin
      • 2 March, noon – 4 p.m. – ProMedia’s project writing workshop, al. Wojska Polskiego 2 
      • 8 March,  4 p.m. – 6 p.m. – consultation point during the Women’s Day in the Alley at Wojska Polskiego 42

      Just to remind you –  this year's SPB started on 20 February and includes two categories of submissions: local projects (in 22 areas) and “Green SPB”. As in previous years, submissions can be made for both physical and “soft” projects (e.g. events, community actions, meetings). You only need to get a minimum of ten signatures on your support list and submit the project within the deadline (www.sbo.szczecin.eu). Each resident may submit an unlimited number of proposals.

      “70% of the total funding will be set aside for local projects, while the remaining 30% will be allocated for ‘Green SCB’” – projects aimed at the protection of the city’s natural environment. No Green SCB project may cost more than 50% of all the SCB funding allocated for Green SCB projects,” Cyza-Słomska added

      This year’s funding for Szczecin Participatory Budget is PLN 17,200,000 (of which PLN 5,160,000 is for Green SCB projects and PLN 12,040,000 for local projects).

      Bądź na bieżąco!

      Kliknij w przycisk „Obserwuj”, aby być bieżąco z wiadomościami ze Szczecina. Najbardziej interesujące wpisy znajdziesz w Google News!